So the other week The Body Shop had yet another voucher that made everything super cheap (pretty sure I haven't brought anything for full price in about 2 years now!) and I needed to get a few bits anyway....and then brought some more stuff just because I could and I wanted too! The have a little sale section in my local Body Shop that was included in the 40% off voucher too....so naturally I had a little browse in that section and came away with 3 more shower gels (don't judge me!)
So this is a lovely picture of all the bits I brought (minus the beautifying oil I got for my Mum as she'd already grabbed it and used it!)
- Papaya Body Butter - Normally £5 in the sale - This smells amazing! It's light and fruity without being over the top. I really want to love the passion fruit one but it's just a bit too much for me, so this is a great alternative!
- Almond Hand and Nail Butter - Normally £11 (on sale online at the moment for £7.70) - I had the cream version of this in the metal tube and loved it....but hated the metal tube as it cracked and was a bit useless in my bag. This sits on my bedside table and gets used every night! The smell is really lovely and it's so nourishing! This will be a staple in my night routine from now on.
- Sweet Lemon Body Butter - Normally £5 in the sale - I actually got this for a friend of mine as she is obsessed with the Sweet Lemon range and is gutted that they are discontinuing it. She's had a bit of a rough time recently so I brought it for her to cheer her up a bit. I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy about body butter than when I gave this one too her! Haha!
- Madagascan Vanilla Flower Shower Gel - Normally £6.50 - I brought this because I had a small one in a set a while ago and totally fell in love with this scent. I don't like the body mist because it's too strong but the shower gel is lovely.
- Vanilla Body Mist - Normally £7.50 - This was brought because I really like Vanilla scented things but haven't been able to find one that wasn't too sweet smelling. This one is the right balance for me and leaves a really nice vanilla scent on my skin for ages!
- Coconut Beautifying Oil - Normally £9 - This was a repurchase. I love the scent of it and love using it as an overnight hair oil and for shaving my legs too! It leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth and I don't get any razor burn at all!
- Blueberry Shower Gel - Normally £3 in the sale - This smells amazing and I pretty much only brought it because of this fact. I love the Body Shop shower gels so this is a nice addition to my collection (I will stop buying so many one day I promise!)
- Raspberry Shower Gel - Normally £3 in the sale - This smells a bit like the jam in jammy dodgers when I've used it. Enough said I think!
- Papaya Shower Gel - Normally £3 in the sale - This is so good to use before putting the body butter on as it helps the scent stay a little longer and just smells amazing!
So that's my Body Shop haul! This lot cost me just under £20 altogether as I had a Love Your Body card that was on it's last stamp which meant I got and extra £10 off (those cards are very handy!) I really will stop buying shower gel now, I promise.....although come the zombie apocalypse, at least I'll be able to smell lovely for about a year!! Haha!
Have any of you guys brought any Body Shop bits recently? Or have anything I should add to my list of things to check out next time I'm in there?? The currently have 2 offers on their website which are 40% off all purchases OR £25 off when you spend £50 (otherwise known as 50% off....)
Until next time,