So to continue with my daily routine series, this is the haircare and styling products I use before heading off to work. I have quite a few of them but I tend to vary what I use depending on the day/what kind of look I want to go for.. I have super short hair so it's a little silly having LOADS of products as I literally blow dry my hair for about 2 minutes before it's dry and don't have any need to straighten it either.
- Charles Worthington Front Row Sea Salt Spray - This is really good for giving the top part of my hair some beachy waves. It smells good too. I think I got this on a 3 for 2 or something as I would've brought a cheaper one I think.
- Bumble and Bumble Texture Creme - I got this about a year ago and liked it...then stopped using it for some reason. I recently started using it again and remembered why I stopped using it. It makes my hair feel really dry and I don't like that at all. I gave it to my sister though who loves that kind of look/feel so at least it's not wasted I guess!
- Redken Color Extend Spray - I got this in a She Said Beauty box but have only recently started using it. I think it has been helping my coloured hair stay the right colour but I wouldn't buy this one again if I can get something cheaper I think.
- VO5 Extreme Style ReWork - This is my favourite hair product as it's just fab at giving my hair some scrunched up "style" without making it feel dry at all. I've got two because I lost one, brought one, then found the other one!
- VO5 Extreme Style MattClay - This is for days when I don't want a super hold for my hair. I like the look it gives but I've not overly keen on the feel of this product in my hands.
- Eco Freako Cherry Almond Texturiser - I brought this at the same time as the Bumble and Bumble stuff and I actually prefer this...it does a very similar thing to the B&B one but doesn't make my hair feel dry at all.
- Not Pictured - VO5 Wax - I keep losing this pot so I don't know what it's actually called but it's just a basic wax that I really love for when I want a more slick look. It's got really good hold but doesn't look waxy if that makes sense?
- Fish Defining Spray Wax - This is handy for days when I'm not fussed about hold but just want something to give me a bit of definition. For lazy days!
- L'oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray - This was my go to hairspray after my Fudge Membrane Gas ran out. Gives really good hold and give my hair a bit of shine.
- Lee Stafford Firm Hold Barnet Spray - I got this in the 3 for 2 when I was buying the purple shampoo and conditioner. It's SO good but you have to be careful with how much you use because I have, on occasion, had days when I can literally lift all my hair up like a wig almost (to the amusement of my work mates!) I love the smell of this as my very first hair product was a Lee Stafford spray wax and it makes me think of being younger! Haha! This is now my go to hairspray and I would re-purchase this again and again as it does exactly what I want without making my hair feel horribly crispy!
So there are my daily haircare products. Any styling products that you guys can recommend for super short hair? I was going to post a picture of my hair here but the only one I have is me after work, looking absolutely bedraggled with now lip colour on (which makes me look a bit dead) Plus my hair is all over the place because I've changed and put a hoody on, thus making it look like none of these products actually do anything! Haha!
Until next time,
L'oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray is a fantastic hairspray every one can usenatural hairReplyDelete
It's nice isn't it? It doesn't feel sticky either! xxxDelete